Monday, April 23, 2007

Sigh!!

I hate loosing....played 10+ tournies yeserday and didnt even cash in one....as a matter of fact I dont think I went beyond the 3rd break in any....thts rough. I was playing mediocre (not bad...just not my best) and had a bunch of chips in few too but I kept getting 2 outered on river. It was tough, lost AK vs AK for big pot in 2nd chance, made some good calls but just cudnt win a flip. I hate sundayssss.
I am on a downsing...just 10k (sundays are expensive....think I am down 2k in backing too), nothing to really stress about but I hv decided to slowdown and work on my game. I need to get a slow gear, feel I am playing way too aggro at the moment. Playing so aggro actually has me tempted to go and destroy 5-10 at bodog....I am definitely considering tht option, need to recover tht 10 dimes.
Today I am playing the 1k and 150 at FT and the 100R and 150 at PS. For the rest of the week I will hardly play anything......feel like all I hv been doing is playing poker this term. Since the weather is so good, gonna spend sometime outside. Also this is midterm week, being my penultimate term I hv been slacking a bit, but gonna start studying for the 2 exams I hv this week. Although, I am taking a break from poker I will be going to AC on friday for the monkey fest tourny, need live tourny to tighten me upa bit (also need to pick up some money from a frnd there). Despite the dowswing I hope to end the mnth +65k, must tighten my leaks to achieve tht though.

No comments: