Friday, April 13, 2007

recent happenings

People are talking about me, lol....this the link if interested:
http://www.pocketfives.com/C1DEC932-8839-4664-9A92-9B213070CC4F.aspx
(just incase u r hving trbl understanding the thread, my online alias is intervention on most sites, if u didnt know tht already). Suprisingly everyone had just good to say about me. Not yet a superstar but hopefully I will get there soooon.
Went to AC today morning, the tourny was complete donk fest. Was out in 2 hrs (playing good but the monkeys kept getting lucky on me).My roommate and I began the day on the same table and witnessed some ridiculous poker we hv ever seen ,we hv seen prettttty bad poker but nothing compared to this. Such a nice tournythough, 30k for 1st each week, dont think I am ever gonna miss going down there from now on, most amatuers in this tourny than any other u will find. Since both of us were done by 2 we decided to take a cab back to Philly but the traffic was dead slow in the expressway, so , we decided to turn the cab around to goto the nearest train station. There we had to wiat 25 mins for the train which took another hr.....wat a waste of time. As a result of all this I am not playing any poker today since nothing seems to be workin my way, plan is to go out and get trashed and hv some fun!

No comments: