Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Confused!

I am on a break from tournaments but not from poker :)
After much contemplation I decided to play 5-10NL ring game at bodog.....not sure if its a good idea since the last time I played there I lost 9k in like 2 days....I am however up 25k in tht game overall despite the brutality of those 2 days. Obv I need to stay disciplined, I will admit tht there is 1 guy in tht gme who really holds over me. To make good money I must really avoid playing him (the fucker always calls my bluffs), must put the ego aside. I was up 2k today but then went and dropped 1700 in the last session.I did miss three flush draws,each of them were for over 1k in pot size, so tht set me down a bit. I did play a bit sloppy as well, so really cant blame all of it on luck.
Since I am living in a pig sty again, I am hving the cleaners come again tomorrow, a cleaner enviroment did wonders for me last time....might hit the nightly tournies tomrrow to see if it works again.
Summer plans are shaping are pretty well, the plan is to spend a mnth in vegas for the series (will miss first 2 weeks of wsop because of college crap but will be there for the last 4 weeks of it),then travel to Europe for 2 weeks (want to visit Amsterdamn, London, Paris and Sweden....been saving my fpp points at PS so tht I can use them to buy hotel credit value of 1k$) and spend the remainder of the summer in India. Ofcourse I need to comeback in fall to Philly for my graduation (hate college). This is all very tentative, but wheels are already in motion and we r close to closing on the house in vegas fo the summer ( we r renting it for 6 weeks begining June 1st, thts when the wsop starts). Still a long time is left, but I really like planning things out ahead of time....hopefully within the next 2 weeks I will be to finalise my summer plans, at that time I will be also able to anazlyse my finances a bit better too, the last few weeks hv been pretty insane with all the confusion with cashouts, backing and gazillions tournaments, I hv been, in all honesty, a bit lost and CONFUSED!

No comments: