Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday...

No luck yesterday, the horsies played pretty bad and despite being in excellent position didnt make any real money.....same story with me today. Was playing absolutely gr8 and was running terrific as well, but I think I misread some situations. Got 4th in the 100R for 6k, I feel I cud hv done better though, really wanted to win :( right after my bust out (AQ vs AK) to finish the night I came 32nd at FT (27 got paid) the beat was brutal as usual, ATh pushed utg and I called with JJ....he hit his A on turn to knock me out....win th,t I hv an avg stack again. Very dissapointing especially since I had a good stack at FT and PS 150 buy ins and somehow managed to get knocked out 15-20 away from money in both. Ugh!!!!!!!
Overall I am ahead 3k or so today...which is good, but definitely need to slow things done from now on. Feel like I am being far too reckless in my playing style and spending and backing funds.
Not poker tomorrow...but will do all the tournies on Wed night.

No comments: