Saturday, April 28, 2007

Grindin..

Thursday night I went out drinkin with some frnds and got really wasted. Friday, I went to CC and got a hair cut and did little shopping.....dont hv any clean clothes and the cleaners dont do any laundry......it takes a lot for me to finally get motivated to do my laundry and I dont tht kind of movtivastion is gonna come anytime soon, so for hygenic reasons I needed some new clothes (I know I am very lazy!)
O, I played some small sessions of 5-10 too.....ring games are seriously sick, means getting stuck 2-3k is normal, loosing big pots is normal too, but I know I hv an edge in tht game so I have take all the swings in my stride. I did win my biggest pot at 5-10 ever, it was sb vs bb, I raised to 30 from sb and bb called. Both of us were playing super aggro and had stacks of 2460 and 3500 respectively. Flop came 5s 9s Kd, I led out 60 (pot bet) and he made it around 220, I flat called him (didnt give him much respect at this time for a real hand), turn was a Ah and I led out again for 222 and he instant shoved on me....easy call, he flipped 67s for flsuh draw and gut shot str8 draw, making me 4-1 favorite to win....he missed his draw and gave me my biggest pot at 5-10 :)
Overall I am up more than 10k, but the game at times is pretty tough. Many sharks in tht game and its best to choose the people u want to go to war with carefully.
Today its gonna me mostly 5-10 and the absolute 150k gaurantee (hvnt played a tourny for a while) will be playing all tournies tomorrow (Sunday donations as usual). Although I plan to change my usual line up in a bid to save some money.

No comments: