Monday, April 9, 2007

Not too goooood

This mnth keeps getting worse....yesterday was absolutely terrible, I cudnt hv run worse. I did not win one flip or make one freekin draw. I was playing good for a change but was so unbelievably card dead in everything. I ended up playing a 650$ wsop satellite and 100R( for 500 which is not tht expensive in these, but I hv banned myself from these for a very good reason and played it only on tilt). It was very frustrating.
I am down around 7-8k this mnth, will start keepin accts again, hv been a bit lazy so far but now I hv to buckle down.
Will be playing just in the evening today, think I will play the stars 100 and 150, FT 150 and will be trying to satellite into their Monday 1k tourny. Have cleaners coming in today too, hving my room cleaned might help me focus better, kinda a desperate at this stage. I am guessing the BR is down to 37-38k, not keeping accts does hv me lost a bit. Tomorrow I am gonna not play and instead try and figure out a plan...lets see how today goes.

No comments: