Sunday, April 15, 2007

I hate Sundayssssssss

Fakin BullShit, went on big tilt after I got fucked in the PS 100 again. Donked off few tournies rigth after but ran so bad it was scary. Missed open ended str8 flush draw...lost 3-4 coin flips in a row in the same tournament, didnt see one pocket pair or make 1 draw...ugh!!!!!
After recovering from tht tilt. I was lookin pretty good in the 750k, had worked up a big stack. With 305 left my QQ and AK ran into KK and AA (2nd one was on A high flop for monster chips)....got eliminated in 303rd place, 261 got paid and 1st was 159kkk.....was feelin something special in tht one, but not much I cud do on these two hands.....damn.
I am down to just the 500 tourny at UB and if I dont do well in this I will be stuck almost 5k for today....my personal record of money spend on tournies in a single day (ouch)....I am backing few guys(which actually took the buy in figure close to 5k....so not all of it was lost by me) so there is still some recovery hope, lets hope one of them wins something (2 horsies pretty deep in two tournies)

No comments: