Monday, April 30, 2007

Easing up on the ring

Been tough the game at bodog last few days....seems a big onflux of some real good solid players. I usually do well against solid players but not these ones....not being able to hit draws or win flips hv also added to the cause, but I hv made some bad calls and bad shoves as well. I decided to cashout and take sometime off from the cash games there, everytime I take a break and play cash I do well. Also, since I am cashing out a big portion of my BR, I will need a new plan to try and regain some lost ground.

This is the analysis from bodog:
Played 7 days and made a net profit of 9241$.....before the downswing it was more like 17k, sucks loosing half the profits, but still not a bad overall result there.

Today I am playing the nightly tournies, just 3 of them and I really hope I play well. I dont care if I win or loose, I just want to hv my solid steady tourny game back.
Tomorrow will be end of mnth analysis, if dont cash in anythign today it will be around 45k net profit for the mnth (I cancel out quite a few expenses from my profit....so I actually made 50k or little below tht, this mnth). Had a rocky start to the mnth but then in 2 days I made 71k...so really, I shud hv made something like 75k, still need to plug some of my leeks.
I am also thinking of coming up with a plan for building my 30k roll, so tht I hv enough for the wsop. I am thinking something in the lines of keeping a BR of 10k for ring games and another 10k for tournies and hving 10k as back up. Not sure wat I will decide on, but I will definitely think it all out tomorrow and come up with a solid plan. If I dont do well today I might just take the week off....no point pushing ur luck or playing when u feel u r not playing ur A game...Breaks are always good.

No comments: