Wednesday, April 25, 2007

5-10 session

Trying to stick to my plan of playing smaller but more frequent session at 5-10. I am up a fair amt there now, although the players I hv been playing there hv been pretty decent. I was on my game today, was just outhinking them......got to love deepstacked poker (almost everyone had full buy in at the table which gives more than 100bbs and allows a lot of play). Imagination is the key to success in ring games and I was just on it today.
Played the 300$ big tourny at PS and completely donked it. I am in no mindset to play tournaments and am trying to hold out till Sunday. There is a lot of focus and energy required for tournaments and I just dont feel tht I am upto it at present. For now I think I will be playing just be playing tournaments on sudnay and monday, maybe saturdays if I feel like it (gr8 value absolute poker tourny) and this I will do for most part of next mnth as well. Many of the top online pros are conflicted with my playing style, many of them hv said tht when I play my best I am really really good but most of the times I am a donk...which is kinda true, trying to solve this by playing more selectively till the wsop.
Classes hv been going well this term as well, as a matter of fact I hvnt missed a class this week and hv been upto date on all the assignements, homework and quizzes. Doing well academically makes me feel good about myself, although its tough with numerous distractions I have. Its a good life, but not an easy one.
O, I got my apt cleaned today.....man it feels goood to live in a clean enviroment once again :)
Also, I would like to give a shoutout to my boy imperium (sorel mizzi), he is top 3 in chips with 27 left in the wpt championship (1st is just a few million....think he is already gauranteed 100k$)....he is one of the true superstars and one of the most down to earth people u can ever interact with. I hv learned a lot , from just talking about the game and watching him play, it will be awesome to see him take tht bitch down. Go Impyyyy!

No comments: