Tuesday, June 5, 2007

BS....

This officially sucks-
Today I went to the ISS0 (Internation student office) to get my I-20 signed, its pretty routine, but I was informed that since my I-20 expires at the end of the summer, I am not eligible for taking summer off. The plan was to take summer off and come back for graduation in fall term. WTF hmmmmmmn,I hv an appointment with them tomorrow and hopefully there is a way I can get out of taking classes during summer, if not I will be running back and forth from Vegas because there is no fucking way I am missing the WFSOP!
Other than that, I feel a little bit of burnout, there is abolsutely no excitement or drive in me as I sit and play these online tournies...I am obv excited about vegas and wsop but think I am tired of online poker, its time, I took some time off and enjoy all the money I hv earned during the past few mnths :)
PS: PLaying the 150,100r and 1k at stars and the 120 and 150 at UB and FT

No comments: