Wednesday, June 6, 2007

All setlled...

The meeting with the ISSO went as smooth as I cud hv hoped for, they signed all the required forms and now I am free for the summer.
Phew thats a huge load of my mind, I was close to flipping out pretty bad last night, there is no way I wud hv survived another 11 weeks of school. I really do need a change from the routine life I am stuck in at present, so on hearing tht I might not be able to goto Vegas and then India, I was definitely getting a little paranoid.
This is my schedule for this yr:
June 8th-july 18: Vegas (will be travelling to San Fransisco to meet some family suring the perios, although not sure when and for how long)
July 18-Sep 22: India (will be travelling a lot in India,although I will be staying fort he majority of the time in Calcutta, plans are to goto Mumbai, Delhi, CHandigarh, Goa, Bangoalore and Ooti)
Sep:22-Dec 13th: Philadelphia (FINISH COLLEGE)
Dec13- Move back to India (weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

As I said before I am not playing any poker till I reach Vegas on friday. Just gonna chill and relax, going out drinking tonight, thats always fun :)
P5's shud be updating its rankings today and I am hoping to hv broken into top 45-40. Tomorrow I am taking all my frnds out for dinner, its gonna be a while till I will see them again this yr, although some of my frnds are planning to come for a weekend and visit me in Vegas.

1 comment:

jhantu said...

hi aditya

ive been railing you for some time (you being the only indian player of note and also hailing from my hometown calcutta).. ive been playing poker for 3-4 months myself, but i am looking for someone to mentor me and help improve my game.. let me know if you can take some time of ur busy schedule for that.. my email is: satyakeesATgmailDOTcom