Friday, June 22, 2007

brrrrrrrrr

In a cold streak right now, had few good opportunities yesterday in the 1500 but as usual no cards and no luck, the structure is so bad in the 1500$ events I dont think I am going to play the one on Saturday(much rather play online). So my next event will be on Thursday the 5k short handed event. I loved the last 6 handed one since we saw mny more hands than we do on a full table and there was much more post flop play than usual which is my strong my point. I had Ram Wasvani to my left and although like many I dont hv much respect for the pros, but whichever pro I have played with in wsop has just played close to flawless in my opinion (played with mimmi tran, boatman, minh the master and few others) and Ram was by far the best. He was to my left but I definitely held my own, I see no reason why I shudnt do well in the 5k event.
Will be playing a lot online and try and recover the losses from Vegas, besides poker I hv been hving some fun too and as eveyrone knows Vegas aint cheap. Went to rhino with bunch of frnds last ngiht.....tht place is always fun :)

No comments: