Friday, June 8, 2007

2nd time this yr

Took my frnds out for dinner, there were 9 of us and we went to a this mexican place called El Vez. We started off with few pitchers of margarita and in few hrs all of us were hammered. I was so drunk that I made a prop bet with my frnd, the bet was who can chug his drink faster, in my baller style I put up 20$ and he put his t-shirt on the line. I won the bet and took my frnds t-shirt and starting running, its been a long time since I ran, I was very drunk and was running so fast that I fell and skidded 3 feet, no major harm though just some bruises here and there. The damage for the night was 500$, this was long overdue, I remember the time when I wud win 10k tourny and take everyone out and now after winning quite a few 10k tournies I hadnt treated them in a long time, I hv been a bit of a NIT and unsocial recently, but yesterday I was ready to go out and hv some fun. Break from online poker is really doing me good.
Partied continued at my place till 2 (I hadnt packed or done anything for my flight tomorrow) since I was planning to wake up at 9. I woke with the worst hangover ever with my head spinning out of control, I thought about it and decided maybe its best if I took a later flight. Booked my ticket for the 5:45 flight and got back in bed. This is the 2nd time this yr that I hv missed my flight...not proud of it, no more early morning flights :)
Will post when I reach Vegassssss

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEHE!! Cant forget the first time u missed the flight,quite an adventure that was

GL in the tourneys in vegas