Saturday, June 2, 2007

Big weekend...

Yesterday I had gr8 opportunity to win the 20r (1st was 7k ish), I was big CL for most of the tourny and was playing gr8, this was till I doubled the guy 3rd in chips for a 800k pot, AKc vs TT all in pre, was such a tease too since it flopped 2 clubs. I was able to get back to a decent stack again but then I lost 44 vs the same guys A5 for a decent pot, flop was A 4 3 all in pre but he able to river a 2 on me to knock me out in 10th place.
Today the line up is veyr sick:
300 FO at PS
100R at PS
300 6 handed at FT
55R at PS
200 at absolute
100R at FT
100 FO at FT
100R at PS
150 FO at FT
120 boutny at UB
150 FO at PS
20R at PS

Its sick the amt it costs to play all these tournies each day. I have decided that I am going to play everything today and tomorrow, but unless I hit something I will hv to play just one session of tournies each instead of two (afternoon or night) and instead play sngs or cash to build back. I am gonna play the 1k on Monday and Tuesday regardless but will cut down on some other tournies....really shud be BR concious.
I wanted to do write down my thoughts on wat I want to accomplish in the next 6 weeks before I go to India but I am gonna be busy for the next few days...so I will write tht right before I goto Vegas....its almost time!

1 comment:

Mrz said...

congrats for FT 2nd (or it was a chop? I couldn't stand up so late in the morning to watch final table)