Monday, May 21, 2007

WSOP

In my last post was the schdeule and now some thoughts on it:
Well I want to play all NL events or atleast as many as I can.
From the schdeule its 15 events of which 13 prelims add upto 31k, then there is the 1k rebuy (weeeeeeee....well :( if I go broke rebuying) and the 10k main event. Original plan was to take 30k to wsop but looking at the schdule now I think I better take close to 40k. If i get one big win I will take 60k to be comfortable (u live once and who knows if I will get to do this ever again)
Besides these events there is the bellagio cup, which I may or may not play...depends on a lot of things. Then there are the living expenses (rent, food, wanna be balla lifestyle expenses) these add up to 8-10kfor the mnth (very expensive once u leave home...I am assuming 100$ on food and stuff everyday so for 45 days its gonna be 5k plus rent)
If I make 25k by the time I leave I shud be comfrtoable....anything more will be a bonus, obv this will be a big chunk of my BR but by no means all of it (far from it infact)

1 comment:

gpfs7 said...

man teach me your skills, your killing everything, indian? take me to vegas to