Tuesday, May 15, 2007

plans for mnth..

Mixed results so far this mnth....some tournies I hv played good and done well, but for the majority I hv been donking and wasting a lot of money in the big rebuys and bigger buy ins. I am up around 12k this mnth (I had two wins of 16k each) and the plan is to end the mnth with 45-50k profit. Meaning I hv to make around 38k more this mnth. I feel my tourny game is coming around pretty well and its matter of time before I win another big tourny, another win wud get me str8 for reaching my goal. Dont think I will be playing today, but tomorrow is a good line up again.
Another thing I am excited about is getting ranked at cardplayer.com and pocketfives.com, I hv been trying for a longtime to get ranked at p5.com and feel tht I will be able to accomplish this by mnth end. I hv 3600 tlb points and need around 4-4.5k to seal my position on the ranking leaderboards.

No comments: