Monday, May 14, 2007

dissapointng sunday

3rd in bodog 100k, which broke me even for the day, but it was dissapointing overall. I played bad in the big rebuys which costed me, this is one of my big leaks, which I shud look to plug soon. I played pretty well in the FT big one, but obv no luck there....lost all 40-60 and 50-50 and finally got eliminated in 137th QQ vs AK for mny chips...2nd time in 3 days I hv been deep in big field tourny at FT. With the Main event(500 buy in....gonna be a sick field) of FTOP on Sunday I am considering not going to borgata for the 1k and focussing online...I hv made top 5% in fields of 2300 and 2900 twice in 3 days in the FTOP events...I feel its matter of time before I go all way, besides it wud suck if I got eliminated early in the 1k and am stuck in AC missing all the action online....guess I will wait till Vegas before I go nuts playing live.
Tonight is my favorite tourny...1k FTOP event 4, shud be around 75k for 1st....boy I am pumped for this one...barring any bad beats I shud do well in this one :)

No comments: