Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sick tourny day...

Playing a lot of tournies today and boy am I excited:
PS-300,100, 100R, 50R, 100R and 150
FT-300,100 R (this is gonna be so good, hopefully I am not at a table with nits) and 100
Mansion-100
Absolute-200

Lot of good value tournies today and I do feel some exciement of the numerous opportunities I hv today and tomorrow of getting a big score.

I hv also been trying to boost my plb score to climb up the rankings....my goal is to reach 5k before I leave for vegas, I am around 4k now so I need to increase by 25%, one big hit and I am there though.

Yesterday was frustrating...had a nice stack but got fucked in the end for 13th in 100R (qq vs A9 and before tht a sick river)...ugh, ended the day a bit down but mainly because of the horrid plays made by me in the afternoon, definitely more focussed and more rested today....gonna be a long day

No comments: