Monday, May 28, 2007

Big offer...

Yesterday was horrible, for a change I played a very patient game for the most part in the big majors. It was just a combination of bad timings and coolers that got me knocked out in most tournies. I was playing my A+ game in the 100r in the afternoon and 2nd chance and million...but I just kept getting coolered. It was expensive as most Sundays are-6k. There is one Saunday left before I head to Vegas for the wsop and I can just pray that I dont hv another one of those Saundays again, come to think of it I am actually stuck around 20k in sunday buyins this mnth (yikes!!).
There is some good news, I hv been offered a life changing deal, I am pondering whethere to take it or not...its a 1 yr deal and its really really tough. Far too close for me to decide. Ahhh, will hv to soon though.
There are some non poker things bugging me as well....hopefully they are all setlled.

1 comment:

Mrz said...

life changing deal?
and THEN are some non poker things?

meaning the deal is poker-related?