Wednesday, May 23, 2007

brrrrrrrr

No luck yesterday, was kinda tired and uninterested and yet I played. I was doing decent in 50r but lost numerous showdowns (was CL with 50 left and still got booted 40th)
Today I am playing 100r, 50r, 100r and 300 at stars and the 2 150's at FT.
I am well rested today (had 8hrs of sleep in a long time...man I hate college) and hv no errands to run, so I shud be able to focus a bit better today. I am still looking for a few more hits....I really want to make tht 40k :)

No poker tomororw and day after....tomorrow I hv a quiz and then group meeting (waste of time...but wat to do) and early friday morning I am going to New York to spend a day with my cousin siter from Jersey and my cousin brother who is visiting with his family from India. I hv never been to NY so I am kinda excited, besides I do feel I need a break and it always good to meet family. Althoguh I know I am going to be targeted with same old questions as always-when r u graduating? what r u going to o after tht ? Why arent u looking for a job? what is this poker? and then the looks of dissaproval in them....but u know wat, I love them for this. The only reason my whole family is taking my case is because they love me and I love them for doing tht, but till my parents are OK with me playing I aint gonna stop.

I believe the p5 rankings will be updated today, I hv increased my plb from 3775 to 4300 which is really a good week. I also hope tht people hv moved me up in the pro poll, a lot of people hv taken notice of my recent success, althought I hv been doing good for yrs but this has been by far the most impressive run for me in MTT's. This is actually the first time since dise shut down I hv had the money to play everything I want...hving low BR and being the sensible and responsible person I am :) I hadnt played many tournies till March...actually I was looking to get backed in Feb and spoke to one of the legends and biggest backer in online poker today, but I didnt get a call back from him and thts when my rush began. The weekend I spoke to him I took 2nd in the PS 2nd chance tourny for 26k and hv not looked back since then. So I guess people with unreturned phone calls and unaswered pms do just fine :)

1 comment:

....... said...

dude how have you never been to NYC? You live 2 hours away! Ridiculous...party still happening this Friday?