Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spring Break!!

Didnt plat any online poekr yesterday but played my crazy .25-.5 NL home game, its a 20 buy in game but stakes go much higher. I was up $150 and then lost it all in like 10 mins and was stuck 70(.25-.5 blinds by the way) but finally ended up $33. Obviously money doesnt matter, but I hate loosing to my frnds, so its all out war in tht game for me.
Since my bodog acct is still closed for security reasons, I played little bit of 3-6 HU at Fulltilt, after getting sucked out on a Q high flop by Q9 vs my AQ (all in on flop), I tilted a bit and donated 4 buy ins real fast (2400).....but then I outdrew his set of AA by hitting quads TT on river for a monster pot. It was then time for him to tilt, finally he quit leaving me ahead 2200$ for the session. Plan is to play only cash games today and just tournies tomorrow, pack up and leave for Indiana on Monday and comeback with a wsop ring :)
PS: World Cup 2007 doesnt count

No comments: