Monday, March 26, 2007

Going to Indiana

Leaving for Indiana tonight. Decided not to play any poker today, just to be in a fresh mindset tomorrow....hv been playing a lot of 5-10 lately and my style in cash games being very different from that in tournaments makes me feel that I shud take a break from 5-10 and get my tournament patients back for this week. Although, I do think later this week I will go and play some more of the 5-10.
Yesterday was a sucky day, played pretty avg but I got ul in most tournaments...went close to money at UB and FT and got runner runner against me in the 1k at PS....but atleast I made 4-5k playing 5-10 (total of 25k+ last 5 days playign ring).
My BR is at healthiest....I am taking 10k with me to Indiana, my goal for the trip is to break even and come back with the 10k anything else wud be a bonus.

No comments: