Friday, March 23, 2007

Plans for Spring Break

Yesterday played a lot of 5-10 NL and had a pretty big day, despite getting stacked few times and loosing many big pots (over 1k) I was able to end the day ahead 4.5k. This comes in pretty handy since I hv decided to goto Indiana for spring break and try and final table atleast one event-http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/schedule2664.htm
Since bodog security has temporarily frozen my acct (hv to send a photo id), I hv decided to relax today and not play at all (lets see how tht goes). Sunday is a big tourny day with a 1k buy in at PS along with all the usual big tournaments. While I am in Indiana I hv decided to focus more on 5-10 rather than play tournaments online, lot of money to be made there.
Time to study for my last final....

No comments: