Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chillin in Indiana

300 event yeserday was beyond bad.....I dbled within first 15 mins and still didnt make it till the first break, I played pukishly bad and hv no one to blame for it but myself. It doesnt work too well if u r smokin and drinkin on no sleep till 4 AM and then you wake up feelin like shit. I was tired as hell, but thts no excuse for how bad I played.
Today in the 500 event, however, I played pretty good, except for some goofy hands which I hv to stop doing.....was idiotic how I gave away 1/3rd of my stack with junk...yuk! But I did grind a lot later on and just got ul. I called the cutoff shove with 99 from the button only to loose to his 3 outer river (he had Q8)....tht put me on shortstack and the one move I made all tourny had me drawing very slim (made a move with QK c/r allin on 3 6 3 flop, QQ called) ah well gg.
Tomorrow is the big 1k tourny, I feel good about it and hopefully I will atleast cash in it, although a win wud be real sweet, not for the money but just getting a wsop ring :)
This trip has been a lot of fun, I am here chillin with Micah, johnnygstacks and his boy Dan, all of them are real cool cats and its been a blast just chillin (seem to hv way too much free time....man so wanna survive till those dinner breaks).
I hv been playing some cash too, which has been beyond crazy, first day I made 6.5k and lost it all next day and then dropped another 4k but recovered 1.5k today....overall I am down 2k in cash at bodog this trip and 9k from my peak...ouch! Knew there wud be variance with my style but not this crazy...gonna try and grind it out though...there is no quitting in me. Indiana trip will cost me around 6k the way things are going...need to hit!

No comments: