Saturday, March 17, 2007

New Blog

Just a week left before the term ends and the start for my one week of vacation. I have decided to play more live poker now and tht has left me with a tough choice to where I should spend my spring break.
Currently there are 4 options:
Foxwoods-wpt tournaments (but most of the prelim events are wat too expensive for me)Ceaser Indiana-wsop circuit (has the best line up for tournies for my BR and the expected field will be small and bad, only problem is there is not much to do in Indiana besides poker and I do want to do other things then play poker all week long)
Atlantic City
Las Vegas
This is really tough decision for me, lets see wat my frnds want to do and will decide accordingly.For the next few days I will be playing a lot online, hv been kinda lazy after my big win at the start of the mnth, but now that I want to go out for spring break, I hv to try and grind some spending and buy in money. Exams are next week, but except for one exam on Monday, others are relatively easy, this will allow me to play freely for most part next week as well.

No comments: