Monday, July 2, 2007

last few weeks

Hvnt posted much recently since its been very depressing and brutal.
I hv bubbled all the live tournies for the wsop, that is after playing 9-10 hrs of grinding live poker. I had good opportunities in many tournies but I keep getting ul for monster pots...ah well. Online been pretty brutal too....means I cant even imagine how I can run so bad, for eg I lost 2 wsop HU seats in the last 2 double shooouts heads up (sick beats both times), winner got a seat (basically 11k) and 2nd got 360$, basically 11k bad beats each time. Just not this but even on all sites I hv been running terrible...sigh! Its been bad...ahh
Good news is its not as bad as it sounds...I like to whine :) I am still pretty ok BR wise and even though there has been a dent its still early to set alarms off...I am going to hv to grind however when I get back to India (grinding is obv the most fun thing in the world)
I am going to be playing the big tournies online till the Main event starts, might play some super satellites and try and recover some money...its funny since even if I hit something medium size I break even for the trip....just seems so ddifcult to win...ahh one time in the main event pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Is Online poker sites legal in india? I mean playing on them.Appreciate your feedback.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Jack of poker,

I am in seattle right now, but basically from Madras, India, contemplating to return to india,hence the question, Do not want to miss the poker fun :).

Anonymous said...

Email me back, Srinivasan! What town are you contemplating to move back to? You can view my email address on my profile by clicking on my Id.

Aditya Agarwal said...

im me at hbkonly1 srinivas

Unknown said...

Aditya - Thanks for responding,hbkonly1@yahoo or msn