Tuesday, July 31, 2007

August PLB challenge..

Its gonna be a sick mnth in August, Sorel and I hv joined a plb challenge (2k$ a team) with 17 teams taking part in it. The pool consists of some of the best players on the internet and its going to be a real real long mnth, basically by joining this I hv decided tht I wont be hiving a life outside of poker for the next mnth, unless ofcourse I get some real good scores early. With me missing a few days for Manila Appt its even more important I get some good scores early on since it is a team event and a lot will depend on my results, since I am sure Sorel will be running things over as always. I am getting a new set up for this challenge, which includes a 30' lcd monitor, new desk and chair (since I am in India, I dont hv the same set up as in Philly). I would like to come and post results here everyday since I am estimating a total of 20-25 tournies a day (micro donkaments inlcuded...sigh!), but I hv known to be lazy about posting, however I will be trying to do it.
Here is the link for anyone interested to look at the pool of players:
http://www.pocketfives.com/02CA8264-DA7B-49AF-A39B-2F4DBC8C6568.aspx
We are team RobinURHood :)

2 comments:

Rex55 said...

I'm excited to follow this PLB! I already have my bets placed on RobinURHood...sfobvs...
This should actually be illegal..and I think it is in at least 4 US states, and a few coastal cities in India. =P

Goooooooooooooooo ADI and IMP!!!
Cha Cha to my favorite Duo!

cmitch said...

GLGL. I am going to try to get a bet on you guys, although it should be a pretty tough competition.