Friday, August 3, 2007

day 1 and 2

THis is sick....people are going nutzo playing evrything. I myself for the 1at time 9 tabled for approzimately 8 hrs....played well on day 1, played like shit on day 2.
Our team has one score so far, I won a 200 turbo at fulltilt and will recieve around 170-190 pts (not sure exactly how much). Our goal is t get 12 similar scores by AUg 10th...veyr very difficult especially since I played a gazillion tournies on day 2 and didnt cash in 1...yep thts right not one cash.
Tomorrow new day and then weekend coming, I know Sorel will kill it.....I just need some more solid results to keep the team at the top. They are developing a website I believe for everyone to follow this competition witht he latest reults.....tht shud be veyr helpful towards the last part, but will be also be ncie to know where u stand.
Time for bed...

1 comment:

Mrz said...

LOL.

It all sounds like a lot of fun.

Enjoy.

Remember I put a bet on your team... I am watching you guys!