Saturday, September 15, 2007

Big Sunday tomorrow...

Line up for tomorrow:
215 Sunday Warm up
109+ Rebuy
530 WCOOP 2MIll GTD
215 200k GTD
535 1 mill GTD
320 WCOOP 2nd chance
215 Sunday Mulligan
109+ Rebuy (not sure)
215+ Rebuy (not sure)

I am def playing the first 7 tournaments but I am not sure on the remaining two, it depends on how tired I am and depends on what happens in the other tournies.

I completely blew the 100r last night, I mean blew it so bad tht it had me shaking like on Sunday when I blew the million. I am very very determined now to play my best and keep my composure, I am a good closer and need to make the most of my opportunites when I go deep. Its been forever since I won something, but I hvnt lost faith in myself, just matter of time, like I always tell my frnds-one good day changes everything.

Hopefully tomorrow my bad run ends and I can hopefully be collecting some $$$ (thts euros in the pic though)






No comments: