Saturday, September 1, 2007

ah well

Its dissapointing, but why should I be sad? Life is good and it can only get better.
I was shortstacked for the earl part, but the play was ver loose and I felt I cud pick up some good spots, players were jsut terrible and I felt an easy dbl if I picked up a hand. I believe the commentators on the ept broadcast felt tht I ws too tight and was waiting too long (thts why they are in the commentary booth and not on the table), I finally got some good spots and each time I dbled and before I knew it I was top 5 with 340k. They were some interesting hands, but I am not a big fan of discussing hands and my thought process, but I did hv an idea on who was playing how and played accordingly. I am not at all unhappy with the way I got out, I went with my gut and everthing I do is pre decided, so when I had TT I had already decided wat wud happen if I got re raised by the people behind me (it was a money bubble 8k euros, I ended up running my TT into QQ, but no regrets, if Sorel says I played it right, I really dont care who else says anything. 15th isnt bad, but I was 14 away from life changing money....it will happen I know, this was a gr8 experience, guess I wont be nervous playing online anymore since the money aint as big as this one (boy was I shaking....but it didnt affect my play one bit)
I would like to thank all the people on my rail-Sorel, Zpaceman, Jeff (such an awesome guy), menlo, simon, stamm, stevie and everyone else who might be forgetting.
Also, <3 pocketfives, u guys are awesome!!!
GLGLGLLGLGL to Adamn junglen, funkie Munkie and Realandybeal (he knocked me out) I hope u guys make it to top 3 since u r by far the best left in the field.
I am playing the 1k tourny today and mabe online tomorrow, not sure yet but we will see. Amsterdamn, Monday latest.
ALso, I wud like everyone to know that I am now being staked by Sorel, is part of our deal, sorry but I dont think I want to discuss the details :) but its def a sick deal for both of us imo and its gonna get both of us veyr rich!

No comments: