Monday, August 13, 2007

Navigating big fields and Euro trip

These are my finishes this mnth in the big field tournaments:
PS 150$ 30/905
PS 200$ 232/2208
PS 200$ 108/6543 (Sunday million....sigh!)
FTP 200$ 260/3268
FTP 200$ 548/4165
FTP 100$R 107/1678

It been frustrating but I am still positive about getting a big score. We are at such a situation in the plb bet that unless we get a big score its a lost cause. I have had quite a few opportunities as you can see above and even closing on one of them would have been huge, but tournament poker is all about patience. Eventually, I'll get my dues and am not gonna get disheartened yet....

I hv my trip almost planned out, I will be travelling to Manila on the 22nd. The idea is to go and travel around a bit before the tournament starts on the 24th. Hopefully I will be in it for all the 3 days 24, 25 and 26th, if not, I plan to relax and not play poker outside of the tournament. The event shud be huge and seems it might even be sold out, I am really hungry for some live success and really think this could be the one.
On the 27th I am flying to Barcelona for the EPT. I will playing on Day 2b so that the 29th. I hv hotel confirmations in Barcelona from 27th till 2nd Sept I believe. After Barcelona I hv decided to stay an additional week in Europe and just relax, that's right no poker, just sight see, sleep and have fun! Some of my friends are coming down for the event and we are planning to rent a car and drive around Europe....not exactly sure at this point where all we will be going but we are def 100% going to Amsterdam fro a few days. I am really excited about this trip, sicne I really need a vacation and I hv never ever travelled to Europe. I am really pumped about this trip!

No comments: